Sunday, December 7, 2014

Season's Greetings

Season's Greetings!











10 Things I love about the Holidays
I love that people are more generous and giving during this time of year. 
I love to see the fun and excitement in kids eyes.
I love a snowfall and glistening snow.
I love having a glass of wine around the fireplace.
I love traditions.
I love having a love in my life.
I love Christmas music and lifetime movies
I love  all versions of 'A Christmas Carol'.
I love the merriment of parties and friendships.
I just love that 'Christmasy' feeling, wish it could last all year.

Quotes I love:
“I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!”
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
Calvin Coolidge
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.


Christmas isn't a season. It's a feeling.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes

I went to Biltmore last weekend, got a ton of inspiration for my Christmas Decorations! Wish I could have taken pictures. Found these online and it looked very similar.


My Tree - Love it!


I love sparkles of the Christmas Tree.
I love the glitter even though it gets all over me when I make bows, wreaths and decorate the tree,