Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bone Suckin' Sauce

We're working on a local gift-basket for the NC area to include
Bone Suckin’ Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Dill Sauce

After reading all the rave reviews and seeing all the accolades and awards this sauce has won I was anticipating experience of the legendary Bone Suckin' Sauce. While I was not totally disappointed.  I found that it was on the sweet side but once I added a bit  of hot sauce....BAM! It was amazing.
 It must be that I like a sweet and sour BBQ sauce. Not what everyone loves.  It tastes pretty close to home-made. I made ribs in the crockpot so no real cooking required. It doesn't have that mass produced flavor. The reason I chose the Bone Suckin' Sauce is because it is all natural No corn syrup, no gluten. For those who need to avoid those things, this could very well be the ideal sauce.



http://bonesuckin.com/Bone-Suckin-Barbecue-Sauce-Store-Support.html
Bone Suckin' Sauce has a unique taste that puts it in a class by itself. 

I find it works best with pork, that strong ketchup flavor just doesn't marry well with beef or chicken. You really have to try it to know for sure if you'll like it. It's better than a lot of the brands available at the corner grocery store. But for me, I like something with a little more bite so for those of us who like something with a little more bite, just add some hot sauce since this sauce is more sweet than heat.



RECIPES BY FOOD