Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Breakfast Diary- Low Carb amazing waffles, bread, scones

I have missed having bread for breakfast for a really long time and been looking for a low carb option that doesn't takes like cardboard. I'v finally found it and want to shout from the roof about how good this is but no one seems to believe me. I luv, luv, luv the whole grain bread even more than the white bread. Toast it, add butter and a few grains of Himalayan salt and it's crunchy/flavorful! I may be addicted but I'm also getting 10g fiber and 12g protein! A side effect is that I'm eating less food and lost just under a pound last week eating this 2-3 times a day.
I may need to cut down, but I don't have a reason to yet. I don't feel like eating meats because this is so filling. It also makes me feel satisfied and no more snacking. Let's see where this goes. I'll keep writing about this experience as I go along. 
Oh, BTW, Jorge Cruise added me as a friend on Instagram and liked my giftbasket! Gift Basket Villas - LF Breakfast GiftBasket 

I am so psyched. If you haven't heard of him, he wrote the series of books on The Belly Fat Cure


You can have bread, muffins, waffles for breakfast again! If you had a serving of everything in this #giftbasket, it'll be less than 10g net Carbs, lots of fiber and protein! http://www.giftbasketvillas.com/low-carb-breakfast-basket/    #lowcarblife