Do you have a story?


 About Us
Every Woman Has A Story

I truly believe that every woman has a story and I'd love to hear it. Send me the link to your story and I'd love to post it on my site.

Here's a small piece of mine:


I climb towers for a living to inspect them for safety compliance - to make sure our workers are safe while performing their tasks. On my day-job, I'm the only woman on the East Coast in Safety/Environmental Compliance, but my passion is gift-giving. I'm the owner of http://www.GiftBasketVillas.com.

I really enjoy helping workers stay safe on the job and returning home in the same condition as they got to work in the morning. That's my mission.. However, as I'm getting older climbing is getting more difficult. 
I am now a woman in transition as you can see below.




Here I am, looking into a manhole. I think it's time they renamed it....okay...manhole is ok, I'd rather not go into it! We train technicians to be able to identify hazards in these workspaces. Yes, those folks who keep you safe and help the airline pilots keep the planes in the air, sometimes need to enter into manholes to maintain equipment. These are called confined spaces and require Ventilation hoses ro provide air and exhaust toxic vapors during confined space entry.





















I really enjoy helping workers stay safe on the job and returning home in the same condition as they got to work in the morning. That's my mission.

'Under The Tuscan Sun'

My passion? I also have a creative side and started my new venture, Gift Basket Villas. I chose the name Villas because it makes me think of elegance, Tuscany, eating and drinking in the home, the community: wine, grapes, chocolate truffles, like in the movie 'Under the Tuscan Sun'. I work with other women too, so a lot of the gifts are from their villas too. I’m not into selling any products, but rather high quality products that can help create memories, lasting impressions. I create gorgeous gifts that are all-occasion, but my focus is on on customized 'touch gifts' for personal and corporate clients - to enhance relationships and increase customer base.  

My Happy Place

My signature gift-basket.

Gifts at Cloer Winery in Apex, NC. What a beautiful place.




Check out other options from my new store:

My journey now takes me to on a new venture that I'm so loving! So, what journey are you on?

Popular posts from this blog

Sailing Expedition in the Cyclades, Greek Isles.

17 Industries which can use Pop-By Gifts

The Best Gift You Ever Received - A Plastic Rose?