5 Cool Gifts for the Guy Who has Everything.
So, what do you give the guy who has everything?
Let's start with the Simple:
Just wrap a bow around it!
2. Forget those heart filled boxers, unless he's really mushy.
3. This one is so easy too. Use a 6 pack container and add all types of drinks and snacks.
4. Again, just either make a bow or buy a great big bow from your local craft store.
This will probably put you back 20 bucks and he'll love it, guaranteed!
5. More Profound Guy Gift Ideas and may cost a bit more:
If you could afford it This will leave a lifetime of memories and a lasting impression
When a friend or family member already has everything, an experience lasts so much longer than a tangible gift. Also, a gift with a personal touch might mean the difference between a boring gift vs something truly meaningful; maybe something engraved, embroidered, or otherwise designed specifically for your recipient, you prove that you’ve put a little extra thought and effort into finding the perfect gift.
- Adventure Tours: Check Hike Bike tours of Europe.
- Donation to charity of his choice
- Hot air balloon ride - if he likes heights
- Cooking class - in Italy!
- A 'Stay-cation' - a lot of people don't visits sites close to home (check out museums, restaurants, and tourist attractions)
- Tickets to the Theater or other event
- Class - Look for local classes - Photography, design, any class he may enjoy
- Whitewater rafting - go with him so you can enjoy it too.