I'm sure you're aware most corporations give away gifts - awards to their employees, bonuses, time off, instant rewards etc. but, did you know they also use gifting to retain clients, thank the present ones for their loyalty and increase their customer base? The large companies generally have a gifting plan and are constantly looking for new ideas because they know that their clients are guaranteed to be impressed when they receive a gift. you go one step further, a small gift can help you create a connection and build a relationship with your customers.
GIFT: What feeling, thoughts do you think would someone feel if they open an elegant, handmade truffle? For me, it conjures distinctive style, quality and once your client tastes the perfect balance of flavor and texture, they’ll know that you’ve taken the time to not only send them a stay in touch gift, but a touch gift with style and elegance.
Acknowledge an award, birthday, special day with a small gift. Your client, special person will never forget this because you are creating a nice experience for them. What I offer is an experience in pure luxury. It’s small, but it creates an experience that is different, unexpected, a little surprise and most likely unparalleled, because most people don’t take the time to send a token of appreciation, much less one that you’ve put thought into and of good quality.
Finally, I’d like to discuss the Know – Like- Trust Model
Trust is achieved through being visible, being likeable and building credibility. You do this over time. Giving mall gifts are thoughtful ways to stay in front of the important people in your life.
I have some of tools that can help you get your foot in the door, so that clients and prospects don’t forget you. Not just during the holidays, but if you know it’s her birthday, there’s a wedding, something special happens. Making a concerted effort will make a big difference. People are craving connection and appreciation AND a dark chocolate moment in a hectic day can always help.
I’m here to help. I am a resource for you if you’re looking for something efficient, elegant, cool, lots of choices so it doesn’t get boring and if you want something special. I can help.
Our Gifts Are Designed to:
* Help you achieve your goals in business
* Make you stand out
* Create a memorable experience for your prospects and clients so they think of you first
* Make your business life easier
What are you doing to get your foot in the door? I’ll leave you with one final thought from Under a Tuscan Sun "Life offers you a thousand chances .... all you have to do is take one."
- Business and corporate gifts are the perfect way to impress clients.
- Stand out at your Make your next meeting or convention
- If Need a gift to make your company look awesome.
- provide the type of outstanding business gifts that leave clients excited to work with you.
Why Corporations Give Gifts
Corporate gifts do more than just advertise a business or product. A successful gift will reinforce the business experience and enhance the image that the business aims to project. It reminds the client or worker that they are valued by the company.
The range and scope of corporate gifts is staggering. First Class travel and accommodation, gifts of computers or plasma televisions, long lunches and dinners in gourmet restaurants are all frequent corporate gifts in selected industries. Our list however, is intended to target a wider area of society where the intention is to communicate a positive image of a company and send a simple "Thank you, do come again" message to its clients or workers. Just about everything on the list lends itself to have a company or product logo applied.
Examples and Guidelines for Corporate Gifts:
- Coffee is another sociable kind of gift An inexpensive gourmet coffee gift, cappuccino cup and saucer set, espresso machine or decorative canister of good quality instant coffee are all useful gifts. Naturally many people prefer tea so also think of a tin of quality tea bags.
- Mugs, glassware, coasters, wine stopper and bottle opening tool can all be customized to reflect your company's style, from fun to financial. Even people who do not drink alcohol would keep cute shot glasses or beer glasses as they do just as well for soft drinks. Thermos flask, ice mug, wine cooler would also be popular.
- Stationery. Think how much exposure your company would get from someone using sticky notes or memo pads that have your company logo on the upside. Pen (ball point, fountain), highlighter, pencil and pencil case, whiteboard marker, magnetic whiteboard with eraser, bookmark, business card stand, business card case, organizer, notebook, notepad, compendium, diary, telephone index, calendar, paper clip holder (?with colored paper clips), pen holder, in tray, pencil sharpener, novelty eraser, stapler with staples, tape dispenser with tape, mobile phone holder, desk or wall clock, calculator, photo frame for desk (or magnetic for filing cabinet), rechargeable batteries with recharger: the list is endless.
- Computers/computer accessories are a great opportunity to advertise your product. A cordless mouse, mouse pad, USB flash disk, carry case, SIM card back up could all remind them of your business. A pen style laser pointer will add panache to a PowerPoint presentation.
- Travel accessories Things like luggage tag, travel lock, sewing kit, shoeshine kit, toothbrush/toothpaste set, passport wallet, and travel clock. Larger items like computer bag, conference bag, backpack and cabin case are also useful gifts.
- Health and fitness is an area that can reflect your company's concern. A gym bag, water bottle, sports bag, beach bag/towel, sports towel, jogging radio/MP3 player, skipping rope, stopwatch, pedometer, fat meter, digital thermometer, hot/cold packs and first aid kit all show that your company is in good health.
- Car accessories improve the driving experience. Autoshade, mobile phone hands free set, air freshener, hand held vacuum, travel binoculars, travel tartan rug, seat covers, fun figure for the dashboard, or travel coffee mug and flask can go a long way to promote your product.
- Outdoor/camping activities provide an opportunity to share leisure time with your clients. Golf balls and other golf accessories, beach chair, beach igloo, picnic blanket, picnic backpack or basket, BBQ set, fishing, compass, torch, Swiss army knife, Poly fleece jacket, Soccer ball or rugby ball, tennis balls/bag are excellent gifts for the active person.
- Entertainment does not just mean taking a client out to lunch. . Enhance their time out with a CD, DVD, Voucher for cinema or theater tickets, organize a private tour of the latest art exhibition in your town.
- A tie, scarf, t-shirt, sports jacket, football t-shirt, baseball cap, beanie, sun visor, manicure set, umbrella, watch, sunscreen, body lotion, shower gel or novelty soaps are a great corporate gift solutions.
- Games can be good fun. Desktop darts, boule set, backgammon, pack of cards, chess set, yo yo, or board game could happily wear your logo.
- Corporate gifts may eventually find their way into the home.
- Generally logos should be more discrete, perhaps cleverly incorporated into artwork or part of the design. Wall clock, tool set (screwdrivers are always useful), candle holder with candle, rechargeable torch, desk lamp, toothbrush holder, kids toys for the bath, kitchen accessories such as a knife set, colander, salad servers, tissue boxes with tissues, books. Just about anything can reflect your ingenuity.