Hand Written Thank You Notes
When was the last time you wrote a Thank You Note?
A rule you may need to revisit is to always , always send a thank you note to anyone who gives you a gift. It could be a small gift, a grandiose gift , favor or even more important than a physical gift is if someone gives you emotional support. If someone took the time enough to find a gift, do a favor, be with you during difficult times the fact that they thought of you definitely needs to be acknowledged.
Someone does something important for you, you should write a Thank You note. It's that simple. How many times have you wondered if the person you sent something:
- Thank You Note
- got it?
- appreciated not only the gift but the time and effort
- even liked what you chose for them
- knows that you took time out of your busy schedule
- knows that you chose something that you thought they'd like
The different types of Thank You notes
A Simple Handwritten Thank You Note
A h can make a world of difference in one's relationships. The words used on thank you notes not only shows your appreciation, but it expresses that you have recognized that someone has made an effort, gone out of their way, prioritized you and you need to take the time to acknowledge it. There are many different words that you can use on thank you notes. Below are a few examples to prompt you and help start the conversation.
A Thank You Note for Someone Visiting
- Thank you for having us over for dinner, for the great company and conversations.
A Thank You Note for Someone Caring or Sharing an Experience
Thank you For a Gift
- We will treasure the beautiful gift you gave us forever. Thank you for taking the time to choose such a great gift.
- Thank you so much for the thoughtful present, we love the beautiful gift you gave us and will definitely treasure it for years to come.
- We love the great gift you gave us, thank you ever so much for taking the time to choose such a beautiful gift for us.
- We love the gift you gave us and can't thank you enough for your thoughtfulness.
If someone has really done a lot for you and has supported you during a very difficult time, a hand-written not along with a gift will definitely show your appreciation and leave a lasting impression. Selecting a more personalized gift can also make a lasting impression. You don't have to wait until the holiday to send out a token of appreciation. An unscheduled gift sent just after someone has shown their kindness can make a difference.
Just Do It Now Before You ForgetMake writing thank you notes a part of your day and your friends, customers, clients, patients, referrer, vendor and it will definitely be pleasant surprised, since most people are not doing it anymore. For businesses, if you want to stand out from the crowd a handwritten note will definitely do this. It can create loyal customers, increase referrals, and essentially help in building a great relationship.
This will be your chance in this age of high tech to put aside the email, the text messages and break out the note cards and do it the way we use to do it, the old-fashioned way.